What is this font called?

Hello everyone! I was reading when noticed something attractive in this font. Now I intend to use it in my work. Would you be so kind as to tell me what is its name?

It looks a bit like "bohemian typewriter’

This is a typewritten sample, not typeset. It looks like it was typed on an IBM Selectric typewriter with a Prestige Elite or Prestige Pica type ball. More at Luc Devroye’s page (fourth and fifth samples from bottom):