I need help please any one can tell me the name

Please can some one tell me the name of this font

This looks like a distorted version of Valeria:

1 Like

wow, nice
how can you find distorted fonts? did just happened to you having that one or knew it already?

I use Photoshop:

  1. Convert image to grayscale
  2. Adjust it so that it’s all black and white (but still in grayscale)
  3. Use the Transform > Warp tool to remove the curvature and straighten the vertical strokes
  4. Fill in all the holes in the type

Then I have an image I can work with