Hey, can you help me to find this font?

Hi. Can you help me to find a font similar to this one? I need the “U” to look like “V” and the letter “D” to look like an inverted triangle, just like this example.

That’s just very casual handwriting. It looks like pencil (gray lines) drawn over with a pen. Kinda hard to research. Rusticana has a few features like this (V-shaped U, D in the form of a delta).