Font with"tails" at beginning and end of words?

Hi all, not even sure where to start with what this type of font is called. I am looking for a decorative font where the lines reach to the edges of the page. This is the font I would ideally like to find, but anything similar would be awesome too :slight_smile:

There are a number of open type fonts that could have this. A lot of the handwritten calligraphy fonts have swashes and alternates that can be accessed in programs like Photoshop & Illustrator.

Carolyna Pro Black (Font by Emily Lime)