Can someone tell me this font plz?

identify font

It is some type of condensed font i believe since some letters are touching each other. I tried Quick Type Condensed,but it is not it. Even something real close would be great. Ty

That looks like a label generated from a thermal printer or similar retail device. I looked them up for another reason last year. There are quite a few of them. If I run across them, I’ll reply here.